Zmilky goes London

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Oh golly.

Oh golly, here goes.. Johannes the Zmilk goes London this Monday. I've been unemployed for 3 months now, waiting for my army duty in april 2007. I figure I can't sit around on my ass and do nothing until then, so therefore I scheduled this little trip to London. I plan to go there for about 3 months - I hope to be home until Christmas so I can enjoy the holiday with the family (a.k.a. I wanna get presents <3).

So what am I gonna do in London? We'll, I really dunno, I just plan to go there and live, survive. Take some job at a cafeteria or something, trying out actually earning my housing and food for once :). Yep, that's as far as my plan reaches. Everyone keep asking me if I've gotten a place to stay, if I gotten a job etc etc, but that's kind of the point - I want to fix it all there, that's the challenge and the beauty. Oh well, lalablabla, I don't wanna make this blog some boring piece a crap, so for you who don't feel like reading everything written above here comes the short version:
"I am going to London this monday, and I'll probably end up a hobo there."



Oh yeah, better add a picture of myself so London residents know what to fear these upcoming months...

Ph33r.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home