Zmilky goes London

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Leaving in 6 hours.

Alrighty, I feel alot better now.. I've got about 10 cups of tea in my system so i'm aaaalrightyoo! In six hours I will leave home and the flight is leaving in ten hours.. One might think I really should be done with packing my bags and such now, but heeell no, I'm a last-minute-man! I'm kinda starting right now.. Sleep is overrated..

At least I've done something productive today - I've booked 2 nights at the Generator Hostel in London. So when I get to London I can just walk over and pass out for 2 days - which is what I'll probably do - yay me!

So what am I doing now, when I actually should be really freaked out and stressed? I'm writing in my traveling blog. The blog about what hasn't even started. I'm a tard.


ORLY?

YEARGHHHLY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home