Zmilky goes London

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Look right. Look left.

Okay, I really can't handle UK traffic... I seem to try to get myself killed each and every time I try to cross a street, because of the bloody left-hand traffic >:(. I keep looking the wrong way!! It's printed out on the street which way I should look, but I'm not clever enough to look at it and cross the street looking the wrong way, hear a horn and make a jump for it. Which ain't going to well, since my foot is a mess.

My toes are fracked up! Or at least one of them.. It started before I left Sweden and now I think it's infected as well.. Great, juuust great. I'm blaming everything on my foot right now "Nah, I didn't really search for any jobs today, I have trouble walking....". The great thing is that the euro-insurance card that is supposed to give me free healthcare here isn't in my possession. I didn't get it before I left Sweden, so now I'm sitting around waiting for my parents to send it to me. It's actually quite scary, not being able to go and cure a problem that seems to be growing for every day. It looks really nasty.. I hope I get to keep my toe, I like it. When it's not yucky that is.

Oh we'll, I actually succeeded in going out for a little while today, but I didn't try to get a job. I only went to buy some groceries. I'm trying to be econooomic when it comes to food. Off course I can't do shit right nowadays, so here I'm sitting with some heinz spaghetti (yay, I succeeded with something) and a cup of cream. Yes, I bought cream when I tried to buy a yoghurt. I also ruined my only piece of headphones today, they were brand new (quite cheap though) and I accidently ripped the cable, so now I have a piece of headphones and a piece of headphone cables, yay me.

Oh well, I'm gonna eat some of my fresh cream now, mmmmgood...

*Zmilky looking left*

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home