Zmilky goes London

Monday, October 02, 2006

Yes, i'm still here!

Righto, so where do I start? Today it's sunday (yes, this is written during sunday). Last time I blogged was tuesday. I had to look both of these things up, my sense of days right now isn't how it should be. About the time I posted the last blog I heard some swedish voices behind me. Two swedish girls trying to operate a microwave - I just had to help :]. After talking to them for a while in Swedish a guy comes up to us sitting on the other side table looking quite weirdly at us. I really don't understand the deal, but after a while he introduces himself - in Swedish. So suddenly it went from one swede to four.

The guy - Henning - had come to the hostel about a week ago and ever since he had been looking for an apartment. And he had looked around a lot. Now he had found the perfect one and paid predeposit and all, so he is prolly gonna move in there next week. He could need a roommate though, since the rent would be high for just one person, so I guess it's my lucky day ^^. Would feel good not having to spend a whole week contacting like 50 different agencies and looking at a great bunch of apartments. I think i'll check the place out on monday.

So what have I've been spending the rest of the two days doing? We'll, nothing really, I've been hanging out with the two Swedish girls - Madeleine and Charlotte -, and Henning. On the Thursday me and the girls went downtown just to hang out. When going back though we were unsure about what bus to take. We were at the end station and couldn't decide which one of two buses to take. I walk onto a bus and say "okay, let's take this one". I barely finish the sentence before the bus door closes and the bus drives away. With me on the bus looking stupid and stunned and Madeleine and Charlotte laughing themselves to death on the other side. Cause the thing was I had noo idea where to get off or where to go from there. And it was getting dark. But it all turned out okay in the end - except for me wasting 5 pounds on my mobile phone.

Yesterday Madeleine and Charlotte caught a flight home to Sweden, so now it's just me and Henning. And this night has been really terrible, no longer do I only have my foot to worry about - I have a teeerrible cold! I fear every breath I take, cause my throat is so soar that it feels like I shouldn't even be able to breathe. So I guess that I won't be searching for a job today either - just like every other day so far. I'm gonna sit around and do nothing. I mean recovering.. *cough..*

Yes, i'm still just stealing pictures from the internet, i'll get a camera.. soon..

2 Comments:

  • Låter jävligt kul (borsett från möjligvis dendär förkylningen. Varför åkte de svenska tjejerna hem för? Lär de föresten inte vara mkt billigare i lägenhet än på motell?

    By Blogger Jonas, at 10/02/2006 11:13:00 AM  

  • Wärnis: Oye chap, 3 times a day at least :D

    Jonas: They went home because this was the end of their vacation. And yes, it might be cheaper, but what's your point?

    By Blogger Johannes the Zmilk, at 10/02/2006 11:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home