Zmilky goes London

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Moving in.

Yesterday was a good day. At first I got the sickness insurance card from Sweden, yieeehaaa, now I can party again!! <:D. A little later we got the message that we were now able to move in to the apartment, the deposition had arrived! Finally! Fracking English bureaucracy.. The bank system here is truly infected with it.

Oh we'll, so we went down and got the key, and Henning signed all the contracts and stuff, he's the one actually "owning" the apartment now. Then we said goodbye to Generator Hostel, London. It was a fun experience with lots of fun people, but it was quite insane from time to time. Pretty much all the competitions the place arranged (the price you could win was most often alcohol) ended up with the contestants getting naked and doing weird stuff.. Okay, that might sound more weird then it actually was, but the image in your head might actually be quite close to the truth :) (I mean some of the "weird things" could for example involve spraying cream on people.. The milk product "cream" that is..).

Having arrived to the apartment I decided straight away - "this apartment is the shizznit". It's Zone 1, quite close to Victoria Station, it's good standard to be London etc etc etc. We were really hungry though, so we went out to use some coupons we had for "cheap food at McDonalds". It's always interesting asking people here in London where the closest McDonalds is. This time we got the answer "It's over at Victoria Station. I guess you could take the sub there. Cause people who goes to McDonalds probably don't want to walk..".

We'll, that's pretty much it, I probably won't be able to search for a job for a few days now, since there's a lot to do with the apartment...

...and I have got 70 copies of my CV with the wrong adress on it.

We'll, I plan to buy a camera today, so i'll take a picture of something nice and edit it into this post later.


Yay, I've got the camera! That's our apartment to the right of the salon.

4 Comments:

  • Shit, great blog J – it makes active bookmark directly. If I’d read it a week ago I would have regretted not coming with you. But now I at least have some chance to acquire the economic means to visit you some weekend or something.

    And your number puzzle wasn’t too exhausting (copy ‘n’ paste google calculator). The last digit however – is it the callable or un-callable(a.k.a. video) old phone number?

    Keep kickin’ the blog man ;)

    By Blogger Berner, at 10/06/2006 01:53:00 PM  

  • - wärnis: Yea, it sure is great, i'll put some pics up later :) And there actually is a lot to do, I think I'll start looking for work tomorrow though, yay yay :D Miss ya 2 hun.

    - berner: Thanks mate ;D Ooh, so you got a job now? Yay you! And how is it going with ufshop?

    Haha, that's true, blesseth them who useth teh google! The last one is the one I had for my three mobile, I used the same number when I switched to halebop. It begins with 0735258... Lala, gl hf!

    By Blogger Johannes the Zmilk, at 10/06/2006 05:14:00 PM  

  • Hej <3 hoppas du mår bra. jag saknar dej!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/07/2006 01:05:00 AM  

  • It sounds like you have found an awesome apartment! Hope you have fun and that you'll get a job ^^ Hehe. Miss you! <3

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/07/2006 09:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home