Zmilky goes London

Sunday, November 05, 2006

It's ma birthday biaatch!

Yay, i'm 19. No cake, no presents. Feels weird somehow not just celebrating it at home with the family. But it's still quite nice, have gotten some free beer, donuts etc today instead, so I guess that works out :). Been down at Camden Market for a couple of hours now and I guess I'm going away now again. Camden sure is a quite weird, so far I've seen far to many of the 7-yearold gangsters walking around in big jackets with their kid-gangmates not to shock me. Oh well, wish me good luck surviving out there, baibai!

This is a suitable birthday present for a zmilk. Didn't get this though, had to buy it myself *:'(

1 Comments:

  • congrats my friend!
    in a few day we will come and leech on you, err... congratulate you..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/06/2006 11:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home