Zmilky goes London

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The luck of a Zmilk.

Hoy hoy hoy, here I am again, this time sitting at a internet café with my laptop. My birthday turned out quite.. I don't wanna say bad, 'cause negging down your birthday feels bad, so let's just say "unlucky". I got overcharged and scammed at a shitty café, the tube closed just when I was going home and I chased the bus home for about 600 meters running, before it finally stopped at a station. I go up to the front door and knock on it. The bus is still standing still, letting passengers off.. The bus driver turns his head towards me, and shakes it. He then closes the passenger doors and drives away. It was kind of like that my whole birthday actually, it felt like everything and everyone tried to fuck me over, but hey, i'm 19 now, so happy joy joy! :D

Well, here I am now, my friend Johan from Sweden is here visiting me and some more friends from Sweden are coming tonight. Yesterday me and Johan went out (i'm free from work today) and the night turned out quite fine. I succeeded in burning my arm quite badly on the radiator during the pre-party (will probably leave a scar), and dropping my mobile so it went to pieces in the middle of the club dancefloor. I did off course not find all the pieces so now my mobile has a "new slim look". I've also destroyed my mp3-player, but that was a few days ago.. Now me and Johan has to go, out of internet time.. And work tomorrow, ugha.. But enjoy my misery through pictures, keke baibai!

1 Comments:

  • Thanx mate. When will you join the army? January or something like that? The marines? Well well, I hope you have fun in England. maybe if I get a vacation that is long enough I'll come and visit you for a weekend in London. Pz

    By Blogger Navve, at 11/19/2006 10:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home