Zmilky goes London

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Bad, bad idea..

Okay, the Zmilky has learnt at big big lesson.. This wednesday I went out with my roommate Henning for one "last night out". I thought that "hell, I don't need sleep, I've done this a bunch of times while going to school before, and it always turned out okay." It didn't turn out to okay this time. I had gotten my pay the friday before, so I felt really rich and everything which was muchos nice.. Or not. I ended up wasting like 35 pounds which meant I got rather shitless drunk. I got home so that I could get slightly under 1 hour sleep. I started work at 7, I were supposed to open up the show together with the vice managers. Two hours after going to bed I woke up from Henning shaking me. He had been doing that for about an hour, and the only reaction he had gotten had been me talking in my sleep. So I rushed straight to work, and got half an hour late.

That was the start. The vice manager was off course not to happy with me since she had had hell opening up the place alone in the morning. And I was both hungover and drunk and I smelled more liquor than any bum on the street. Oh golly was the day terrible, off course all the bad things in the world had to happend as well - our food orders going wrong, people standing in line all the way out on the street etcetera. And I've never felt so bad, oh my gawd. It's really not like school where you could just sleep through the whole day if you felt bad. So lesson learned - if going out having work the day after, don't touch the booze. For the love of gawd.

We'll, that was the bad, bad day, but here I am now. I have just moved! The new place is an apartment that I share with five swedes at Marble Arch. I love it, and the people are great :D. There's a nearby cheapass place called Somerfield, that might not be Sainsbury's (oh yes I love Sainsburys), but it's still quite good.

I moved yesterday, and I ended up bringing to much canfood that I should just have thrown away. When I finally had managed getting to Edgware Road I got stalked by a bunch of kids for a few minutes, offering to carry my bags. I had a lot of bags. Heavy bags. Of course I wasn't that stupid, and after a while they gave up. 2 minutes later the biggest bag bursted - can food all over the street. "Thank gawd the kids weren't still around and that this didn't happend at the tube" was the thoughts I tried to put into my head right then. But those thoughts didn't get my broken bag fixed and all my shit was still on the ground. After trying to solve my situation for about 5 minutes a lady came up to me with a bag. Oh the joy.. :D If I would have had a camera I would have taken a photo of her and posted it here just to show the gloria I saw around her head right then :].

Speaking off the camera I have no idea where it is, that is the reason for the lack of pictures right now.. It went missing sometime during the moving. But I gotta post something, so i'll just do a plain old picturesteal 'til someone sues me.

Nope, not even that wanted to work today.. Blah. Oh we'll, two weeks left now, then it's back to Sweden, whoop whoop!

5 Comments:

  • Lol you alcoholic! I love it, you are plain nuts!!! How are you otherwise? I've had me a nice trip to Finland and came home just the other day. As much as I enjoyed visiting you, this trip was even better if you know what I mean ;)
    /Johan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/09/2006 12:15:00 PM  

  • hahaha, right on the spot man! look on the bright side though - he didn't fire you :D Nice with a new place. Congrats!

    By Blogger C, at 12/12/2006 12:08:00 AM  

  • Nice, enjoy yourself during your last week abroad! And party more ffs.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/12/2006 12:12:00 AM  

  • Johan: Ahh, you did it man! That's awesome! I hope you had a hell of a time!!!

    Christopher: Yea, that's right m8. And look on the bright side mate - bosses aren't necessarily men. _She_ didn't fire me ;)

    Erik: Cheers m8, and I sure will do. I expect a big new years eve party when I get home, keke?? !!

    By Blogger Johannes the Zmilk, at 12/13/2006 07:04:00 PM  

  • Warnis: Thanks mate, that sounds wonderful. Im a bit drunk right now (look at the clock and ill kill u!) and I think tomorrow night will be crazy.. and probably the night after that.. And the night aft... oh well, see you in Sweden!! I'll be back after Christmas, i'm going pretty much straight to Burtrask to celebrate Christmas with my grandma etc.
    xoxoxo

    By Blogger Johannes the Zmilk, at 12/14/2006 06:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home