Zmilky goes London

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Home in Sweden.

Okay, okay, I admit, I'm alive. And I'm home in Sweden. I can't see why it took this long for me to actually just post this so I could end my London blog (or yes I can, I'm a lazy bum), but here it is - Hey, I'm back in Sweden. To continue my laziness streak I am gonna try to be quite brief with what happened between the last blogging and me going home to Sweden.

We'll, the highlight is probably the last weekend before leaving. The Friday was my last day at work and therefore also the day I got the rest of my pay. The same night there was a Christmas Party with work, so off course I attended to that as a last thing with the workmates. There was only one problem. There was a bar. And it was all free. My last memory is sweeping down about 4 tequilas in a row (already being drunk) - and after that my memory is cut off sharp. Now afterwards one might think "what a stupid friggen idea", but at the time I saw it as a perfectly great thing to do - you see I just "had to" take a tequila with everyone so I handpicked workmates etc and said "I gotta have a tequila with you!". I actually don't know if I passed the amount of 4-5 people, but that's where my memory stops so...

I wake up at 7am in my own bathroom at home. 2 meters away from my bed I had locked myself into the bathroom and fallen asleep on the floor. "Now this is weird" I thought, but didn't mind and went over and fell asleep again in my own bed to wake up around 2-3pm. Then I spent the day to try to puzzle out what had actually happened. I kept trying to tell myself "it can't be that bad - just because you don't remember it doesn't have to mean you did something stupid". We'll, I got confirmed that I were wrong..

I had been noticeably to drunk, I had thrown up on one of the head bosses of Fuzzy's, and two other head bosses had driven me home in a cab - having to call my roommate to get directions at 3am. My roommate who was at another party being reasonably drunk as well. We'll, in general terms I should just have left the memory gap as it was :P. At least it was my last day working there, so I was very lucky this whole incident didn't happened earlier!

Now one might think that the weekend ends there, but oh no. Around the time I had puzzled the terrible "last night" out, the hangover had started getting a little lighter. So I let my roommate convince me that we were going out clubbing. Now remember - I had gotten my pay the day before. So I felt rich, rich, rich! So I ended up wasting £50 and coming home around 8am in the morning.

I spend the rest of the Sunday chilling and the Monday shopping Christmas presents with a friend. Monday night I was leaving, so I got my stuff together in about 15 minutes (off course I can't plan ahead, that would just be aaaaaaaall wrong). Getting the stuff together was not to fun because of the Christmas shopping the day before. Not such a bright idea to buy friggen pillows when your going home by plane! Yes, I'm a tard sometimes. We'll, after getting my stuff together I ran to catch the last tube. I had bought a ticket for the stansted express even though it was quite expensive (I think it was around £17), just to be suure to get there on time. I had been informed it went every half an hour all night. When I came to the station around 12/1am I was told I had been misinformed. The next express went around 5-6am.. And my plane left around 6am, so yaay.. Off course I couldn't return the ticket either so I went and got a bus for an extra £10 instead. I gave both the express ticket (since it was valid for anytime) and my oyster card to a lady because she was nice and helped me with the bus etc. And got to the airport. Slept a little. Boarded the flight. Woke up in Sweden. So MKAY, I'M HOME!

Peace out biatches. Oh no, let's be nice now, use some proper British English to show that I've learned some etiquette in London...

"Cheers biatches."

Home sweet home...

2 Comments:

  • Ah nice, och jobbigt var det säkert. Men alla har inte samma. Det brukar vara olika från regemente till regemente, men det är säkert hårt. Vi är ju elitjägarförband, mörkgrön basker i all ära. För att ta jägarbaskern så fick vi gå 8 mil med sammanlagt 40 kg packning. vi fick 36 timmar på oss och jag tror vi klarade det på 27 eller något sånt. Varannan mil fanns det också stationer där vi skulle göra AK5 isär ihop, sjukvårdsmoment, gräva ner minor, hinderbana, gräva ståvärn. Det var ett helvete. Jag var typ i trans efer halva, allt gick på autopilot. Jag var helt apatisk. Det bästa var ju att vi bara fick 2 koppar fruktsoppa att äta haha. Hur var deras marsch då? Ja jag ska bara fixa mitt kårleg sen är jag ready 2 rumble. Nästa helg och helgen därpå är jag ledig. Btw, hur listar du dina poster by title? På rutan "Previous" ? Ciao

    By Blogger Navve, at 1/30/2007 08:31:00 AM  

  • Hehe tackar. Alltså cocillana-etyfin http://www.vardguiden.se/Article.asp?ArticleID=5057 ÄGER. Så jävla bra och gott! Du borde göra en ny blogg. May Zmilkygoeslondon rest in peace men skapa en vanlig. Kul att du tittar till Mr Naveed då och då! Btw jag är ledig tills den 18:e mars, de från lumpenringde och sa det. Så vi lör ju hooka up och hitta på nåt. Peace

    By Blogger Navve, at 3/07/2007 12:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home